- Develop customer relationships to secure freight; via phone, internet, networking, in person meetings and other means.
- Sell and close new and existing customers to move their freight.
- Understanding and experience of the logistics industry as well as sales skills are a must.
- Negotiate shipment prices with shippers and carriers.
- Must be willing to travel to potential clients.
- Must have an existing book of business that you are allowed to bring on with you.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped monthly commissions.
- Strong work/life balance that includes paid holidays and personal time off.
- Company-reimbursed health insurance.